Pink Fire Pointer Freedom of Religion - Who is Wrong Here?

Freedom of Religion - Who is Wrong Here?

                        For added years that I can accurately count, about 50, I guess, assertive associates of my family, ancestors and parents specifically, in one address or another, from time to time, accept let it be accepted to me, that because I accept "dropped" the Christian faith, in favor of acceptable a Faithist, that I am absolutely activity to BURN IN HELL.

They accept done this to me, afterwards taking, not the atomic absorption in my choice, nor spent any time what-so-ever, aggravating to acquisition out what this adoration is all about. So, I am actuality judged, wholly and completely, out of absolute ignorance, prejudice, discrimination, bankrupt mindedness, fear, and, as far as I am concerned, a complete abridgement of alike a atom of application appear me, to accept the appropriate to alive my own life, as I see fit, and to accept my own acceptance and adoration as my own censor dictates.

If this were the old canicule in Europe, they would have, by now, angry me over to the Inquisitors, and I would accept been ostracized, bent and apparently austere at the stake. The acumen why people, in Europe, came to this land, so abounding years ago, was to escape the abhorrent religious bent that was so aggressive in the old world, so abounding years ago. The bodies who embrace these religions, that abuse hell to GET and HOLD their members, abutment the best akin religions on the face of this planet.

There is no way a admiring Heavenly Father would anytime bandy his created bodies in hell aloof because they chose this adoration or that. As a amount of fact, it is bodies who THREATEN OTHERS with hell that are the ones who are in crisis of some array of hell. If the associates of my ancestors had taken an absorption in my religion, and had apprehend the Faithist bible, Oahspe, they would RUN from the Christian adoration faster than a aerial runs from a wolf. Do you anticipate I am badinage you? Apprehend Oahspe and acquisition out for yourself.

I apperceive for a fact, that if every actuality in the apple would go to religious instruction, into every adoration on apple and apprentice all about every one of them, the Faithist adoration would absolutely be the top best out of all of them.

It is a fact, that 95% of all bodies on this planet, embrace and accept in the adoration that they were aloft in. Aback aback is that a "personal choice" aback it was awash into their adolescent minds by the adults in their lives.

Suppose, that instead of parents adopting their accouchement in the adoration "of the parents", that all accouchement were accomplished about all religions. That way, they could again accomplish an able best of their own, instead of actuality affected to accept what their parents fabricated them believe. The world, appropriate now faces abolition because of the conflicts amid the Christian, Muslim and Jewish religions all over this world. Accouchement are actuality accomplished to fear, hate, disbelief and sometimes annihilate bodies who do not accept the way they believe.

I was aloft in the Christian faith, but because I capital to apperceive about all religions, I advised into all of them and begin out that the Faithist adoration was far above to all the added religions on earth. The Faithist adoration predates all added religions by bags of years. Oahspe is a history book activity aback over 78,000 years and tells how all of these religions got started and who started them. It is, afterwards a doubt, the best facinating book I accept anytime read.

Oahspe goes into abundant detail about all these religions and afterwards a actuality reads what Oahspe tells them, again they can accept why these conflicts are activity on in the apple today.






freedom of religion
freedom of religion
freedom of religion
freedom of religion
freedom of religion
freedom of religion
freedom of religion
freedom of religion
freedom of religion
freedom of religion